So Basically:

My photo
Im a mild-mannered, slightly-silly people person who doesn't understand what a people person is.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Thought

Some/most of the time i don’t feel like that my thoughts are worth writing down. They’re not inspired/intelligent/poignant enough to be worthy of documenting. It’s strange because my doodles are far from artistic but i can fill a sheet of A4 paper with my rubbish drawings.
When i think i often attempt to work things out to a solid conclusion. When i’ve reached one of them i’ll write something. However, i seldom reach conclusions now-days. The worlds too big. There’s too many things inside it.
I don’t know who im trying to impress with my “conclusions”, though. I think it’s mainly just to pass the time but it’s got to be worth something, hasn’t it?
I can spend a universe of time (exaggerating harhar) thinking about complex issues or even simple sums but reaching a conclusion wont change my life. It only gives me something to passionately boast about when i’m drunk, which i often do.
The thoughts that HAVE changed my the way i live or think i.e. change my life, are the ones that happen in a whip-cracks worth of time. A sudden jolt of realisation and my whole worlds been altered. 
I don’t know what im going to do with this minuted train of thought. It will be some sort of paradox unless i get drunk and passionately boast about it.
Here is one conclusion i’ve reached tonight: Drawing a doodle is easier than drawing a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment