So Basically:

My photo
Im a mild-mannered, slightly-silly people person who doesn't understand what a people person is.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Under the stairs

My thoughts are strong and heavy
So i put them under the stairs
I close the door, I lock the lock
And reinforce with chairs.
I turn and walk away
From that god awful pit
It’s time to eat my breakfast
But there’s no place to sit.
I look at the door
Not considering the view
But what’s beyond my field of vision
A nauseating stew.
I make a galling choice
To breakdown the barricade
With my hand on the handle 
I battle feeling scared
I confront the thoughts and feelings
I say “I need to speak.”
“And you are going to listen.”
I battle feeling weak
I fulfill half a solution
When i rant and i moan
The other half’s to keep on living
Not to dwell here, all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment