So Basically:

My photo
Im a mild-mannered, slightly-silly people person who doesn't understand what a people person is.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Tonight's final thought.

The rain outside is silent. It looks quite heavy; like typical drizzle. My favorite fall of rain. And yet, there's no noise from my window alerting me to it.
I've lived in this country all my life. It rains often and i enjoy it. Cleansing and familiar. I love listening to it, walking in it, the wooden smell it sometimes brings. It's never rained without me knowing about it straight away. There are many things to hear when it comes.
  • Slapping against your window,
  • Trickling down a drain
  • You can't bump into a person who doesn't complain about it.
But under the hum of my laptop, i was oblivious to it until just now. So now im putting this machine away, opening my window and letting the tap, tap, tap of rain lull me to sleep.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment